Introducing the latest addition to our lineup of performance upgrades – Our billet intake with built-in intercooler for the Ford 7.3L Godzilla Engine! Built with precision and performance in mind, this intake features a C&R / PWR 81mm core design that can support up to 1,400 hp – perfect for supercharged or turbo setups.
Crafted from high-quality 6061 T6 billet aluminum, this intake not only looks sleek, but also drastically reduces your intake temperatures. At just 5.23″ from mounting face to top face, it’s 1.75″ shorter than the OEM intake, making it the perfect choice for aftermarket use.
With 1″ ports from the cooler and -12 ORB fitting ports for the intercooler pump, this intake is designed to maximize performance. It also includes two ¼ NPT ports for sensors on the pressure side after the intercooler.
Available for LS Style throttle body 105 mm or smaller, or Ford Style [7.3L Godzilla & Coyote style] Throttle Body, this intake comes complete with everything you need to get started, including an assembled intake and core, mounting hardware, and intake gaskets.
Upgrade your Ford 7.3L Godzilla Engine with the best – order now and experience the ultimate in performance and quality! Please note that shipping averages between 2-6 weeks.
Height from mounting face to top face: 5.23″
Overall Dimensions: 20.39″ x 14.98″ x 6.28″
Shipping Average 2-6 weeks
- This core design is an upgraded version of the 2020 GT500 intercooler brick – C&R / PWR 81mm core, will support 1,400 hp
- 1.75″ shorter than OEM Intake
- 1” ports from cooler
- -12 ORB Fitting Ports for Intercooler pump
- (2) ¼ NPT Ports for Sensors on pressure side after intercooler
- Available for LS Style throttle body 105 mm or smaller, or Ford Style [7.3L Godzilla & Coyote style] Throttle Body
- Assembled Intake + Core
- Mounting Hardware
- Intake Gaskets